NeoCell Beauty Burts Review

25 September

I recently had the chance to do a review for NeoCell on their Beauty Bursts. I got some of these as samples in the Bulu Box and was curious if I took them longer would I see results. Must say I am impressed. I noticed more moisture in my skin and my nails were stronger also.

Feed Your Skin With Delectable Bursts of Nutrients!
2013- "Best of Natural Beauty" Better Nutrition Magazine
2013- "Best Beauty Supplement" Delicious Living Magazine
Collagen Type 1 & 3 For Firm, Smooth Skin & Strong Hair & Nails
Hyaluronic Acid For Skin Hydration & Renewal
Vitamin C:  Collagen Enhancer
All Natural Formula Bursting With Delicious Flavor
 
Having beautiful & radiant skin has never been so easy- or so delicious.  NeoCell Beauty Bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients in delectable, gourmet soft chews.  Collagen Type 1 & 3 is the body's beauty protein & strengthens skin, hair & nails.  Hyaluronic Acid is know as "Nature's Moisturizer" & hydrates the skin.  Vitamin C is essential to boosting collagen in the skin.  Together, these three beauty nutrients work together to build beautiful skin from the inside out.*

As we get older, we start to think about things we can do to make our skin healthy be it creams, lotions, cleansers, or what ever may be the new thing to do. But we forget that the health of our skin relies on the health of the rest of our body. If we don't feed it the right nutrients or take care of it then it will not look beautiful and healthy. (Otherwise, you will have to have cosmetic surgery or look like a wrinkled prune. LOL)

This is where Beauty Bursts come in. They are fruit-flavored "chews" that come in the flavor fruit punch or fresh mint chocolate. The recommended serving size is 2-4 chews which isn't bad conserding there is only 40 calories per serving. They are lactose and gluten free, and contatin no artificial ingredients.

I will definitely consider buying this product again. Overall, I would recommend NeoCell Beauty Burts to anyone who is looking for a maintenance free way to supplement their beauty!

*Disclaimer, this product was provided to me for purpose of review. The opinion are 100% my own**

You Might Also Like

0 comments